DANOS are seeking to recruit junior and senior professionals with Real Estate background for its Real Estate Services’ operation.
- University degree in Engineering, Real Estate, Valuation, Business Administration
- Academic qualifications in a relevant field will be considered an advantage
- MRICS qualification and accredited Valuers with the Technical Chambers of Cyprus (ETEK) is not required but will be considered an advantage
- Junior and Senior Real Estate professionals will be considered
- 2-7 years of relevant experience (Real Estate, Property Development, Valuations)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Software Office applications Key responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Aiding in due diligence processes, rentals, reviewing of plans and valuation reports
- Collecting and reviewing available legal and technical information for each property
- Developing/maintaining/updating individual asset files and retrieval systems
- Coordinate renovations and maintenance services of the properties
- Attending site visits and collecting additional market data for the properties
- Completing special projects by organizing and processing information about the properties and monitoring results
- Managing office works and cooperating with other departments
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by monitoring the real estate sector, market reports, legal and tax regulations and economic trends
Applicants can send their CV and Personal Statement at the following email address: [email protected]
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may visit www.danos-group.com