Valuer / Appraiser / Property Valuations Sector
- Updating property value by providing appraisals and consultations, researching and analyzing property information, reconciling various indicators and preparing the appraisal report.
- Establishing client database and prepare press articles and market reports.
- Identifies value to be estimated by studying appraisal request, problem to be solved and scope of the project, such as mortgage financing, insurance replacement cost calculation and estate valuation.
- Determine valuations methods by selecting approach and techniques to valuate properties.
- Collaborate with market research team who searches databases, collects, verifies and analyzes property information regarding socio-economic, governmental and environmental characteristics, restrictions, encumbrances, covenants, contracts declarations special assessments, ordinances, development litigation, inventory of competitive properties, sales and listings, vacancies and offerings, absorption rates, cost and depreciation income/expenses and capitalization rates as well as usages of properties to conduct studies such as market researches, land utilization, supply and demand, economic feasibility, highest and best use and marketability analysis.
- Accomplish company goals and reporting to the Director of the sector.
1. Valuation experience
2. More than 2 year experience will be preferred
3. Other than Greek and English, language fluency is an advantage
4. Computer literacy
5. Chartered Surveyor and ETEK registered Valuer will be preferred
6. Client liaising attitude
For more information and / or an interview, you may contact – Maria Davradou 22317031, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on a strictly confidential basis.