DANOS Cyprus Real Estate Advisors – an alliance member of BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE (www.danos-group.com ) is looking for experienced Property Valuers with requirements and title as below:
Senior Valuer / Appraiser/ Property Valuations Manager
A leading real estate service company in Cyprus is looking for a valuation manager and /or senior valuers (appraisers). Urgently required for the NICOSIA office.
Key job responsibilities include:
– Estimating property value by providing appraisals and consultations, researching and analyzing property information, reconciling various indicators and preparing the appraisal report.
– Establishing client database and prepare press articles and market reports.
– Identifies value to be estimated by studying appraisal request, problem to be solved and scope of the project, such as mortgage financing, insurance replacement cost calculation and estate valuation.
– Determine valuations methods by selecting approach and techniques to valuate properties.
– Collaborate with and supervise market research team who searches databases, collects, verifies and analyzes property information regarding socio-economic, governmental and environmental characteristics, restrictions, encumbrances, covenants, contracts declarations special assessments, ordinances, development litigation, inventory of competitive properties, sales and listings, vacancies and offerings, absorption rates, cost and depreciation income/ expenses and capitalization rates as well as usages of properties to conduct studies such as market researches, land utilization, supply and demand, economic feasibility, highest and best use and marketability analysis.
– Accomplish company goals and reporting to the shareholders.
– Develop the department’s line of business to cover a wider spectrum of clients by providing valuations for various purposes including; purchases & disposals, financial reporting, collaterals for loans, mortgages, investment, mergers and acquisition,….etc
– Interview people in position, Inspect and investigate all aspects of buildings and land properties to identify and understand property characteristics to determine their values.
– Supervise, coach and be responsible for a team of valuers / appraisers to undertake capital and rental valuation assignments for different interests of real estate properties’ and various types such as; residential, commercial and industrial etc.
– Proved managerial skills
– Valuation experience for mega projects
– Chartered Surveyor and ETEK registered Valuer
– Client liaising attitude
– Also Business experience is preferred
– Other than Greek and English , language fluency is an advantage
– More than 2 year experience is required. Longer experience is a must for the position of Valuation Manager
– Computer literacy
– Ability to join within a short period is preferred.
For more information and or an interview, you may contact – Panos Danos 97877709 , or email : firstname.lastname@example.org , on a strictly confidential basis .